How do you know that hurt the kidneys and what to do in this case: run to the doctor or to treat yourself? Experts strongly recommend not to self-medicate, without knowing the cause of the disease.
The main sign of kidney disease is a nagging pain in the back. However, this condition can also occur when the muscle tension. The main sign of kidney damage is a double-sided pain in the lower abdomen. Such pains are substantially different from the symptoms of poisoning, in which stomach ache. Also, in case of renal disease when driving experience discomfort in the lumbar region.
A warning! Diagnosis of kidney disease – it is the prerogative of the urologist or nephrologist. Remember, only a professional will be able to correctly identify the cause of the disease and prescribe appropriate treatment.
Pain in the left kidney
- It hurts on the left kidney, what to do? Of course anatomy is known that the left kidney is slightly higher than the right. Of course, to determine the nature of the pathological process it is necessary to seek professional help from a urologist or nephrologist.
- It should be emphasized that the pain in the left kidney in addition to the development of renal disease, may indicate the development of penetrating ulcers 12.p. intestine. However, this condition can cause kidney carbuncle, and purulent inflammation characteristic of the initial stage of cellulitis retroperitoneal space.
- A warning! In that case, when the pain in the left kidney gives to the anterior abdominal wall, in the mandatory need to call an ambulance as such a condition may require immediate hospitalization.
- However, the pain in the left kidney of exacerbations often signal urolithiasis (due to surge or nerve due to a large volume of liquid drunk). At the same time, patients complain of false urge to urinate (due to lowering of stones or sand the ureter). Since this state is developing a strong pain, patients are restless and try to take a forced situation, in which the least noticeable pain.
- It is understood that an attack of renal colic distinguished from penetrating ulcer 12 n. Colon only by experienced since and both pathology provokes nausea and vomiting. It is also the cause of pain in the left kidney can be an attack of acute pancreatitis. In any case, the answer to the question of what to do with pain in the kidneys, can only physician after the ultrasound and other diagnostic tests.
The omission of the kidneys
- The diagnosis – that the omission of the kidneys do? As a rule, nephroptosis (omission of the kidneys) is most common in slender and quite tall people. This condition is often combined with mitral valve prolapse, a violation of the form of the gallbladder, as well as other signs of connective tissue dysplasia.
- In clinical practice nephroptosis often not considered a pathology, as a constitutional feature of the person, and therefore, such a condition does not require treatment.
- In the case where nephroptosis diagnosed as a true disease, patients complain of pain, they noted hematuria (blood in urine) due to violation of the outflow of urine develops a tendency to urinary infections as well as vertically impaired blood pressure ( due to compression of blood vessels of the kidneys).
What to do when nephroptosis
Q. lowered right kidney – what to do? To correct Nephroptosis in urological practice, the following methods:
- Wearing a bandage.
- Note: thanks to this device is made of mechanical support, but long-term wear it can weaken the muscle. That’s why experts recommend the use of a bandage only in conjunction with physical therapy, and for a short time.
- Patients with low body weight is recommended to get better.
- Sport gymnastics to strengthen the pelvic floor muscles and abdominals.
- Nephropexy (surgery). Such treatment is given only if the symptoms of the pathological process can not be eliminated by other means. Typically, surgery is carried out after the evaluation of complications arising as a result of the omission of the kidneys. This account must be taken of anatomical and functional state of other organs.
Auxiliary methods for treating pain in kidneys
- The main role in the treatment of renal disease diet plays. The minimum dose of the protein consumed per day should not exceed 40 grams.
- Experts do not recommend eating large amounts of dairy products, fish, dried apricots, instant coffee, tomatoes, chips, mushrooms and dates.
- An important consideration in the treatment of kidney is drinking regime. It is not necessary to limit
- When the pain in the kidney is not recommended to lift weights, jump, and avoid jolting ride.
- In conclusion, I would like to emphasize that all of these techniques are complementary, that is they are assigned, together with the main treatment.
Unfortunately, many kidney diseases can be a long time does not manifest itself, because of what sometimes treatment is given too late. That is why experts are calling one – two times a year to pass a full comprehensive examination which will prevent the development of pathological processes in the earliest stages of its occurrence.